Sunday, March 6, 2005

Got the Part

 

 

 

The picture shows the deer feeding in the orchard next to the house.  Johnnie has his engine heater cord on.  

 

 

 

GENERATOR IS DONE ...

 ... GREAT JOB!  .    

 

I thought that they gave me the wrong generator when I went to pick it up ... it looks just like NEW!  ... Now, just to get the guys to working on it, if the weather stays nice.  

 

 I entered the serial number, 7318580,  at this site's registry. (click here)  Yesterday's Tractors   The discussion board at this site is the most active that I've found so far ... plus lots of data.   Well, gotta go ... just to get the hang of it after many decades, I am going to put some taps into the big sugar maple just behind the house ... tho, the actual season shouldn't start for several more weeks.  I'll be using Johnnie to help me with the trees way back, up the hill.  I'm just going to do a small project, to see how it goes.

No comments: